RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Looking for a student artist

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Parent Interaction View previous topic
View next topic

Looking for a student artist
JoeW

Post Looking for a student artist Reply with quote
I have a small artistic project, and I'd love to use the work of a Kolbe homeschool student.

I'm reworking my catechetical blog (and others later). Along with a reorganization and refocusing of the content, I'd like to launch a new and improved look. For that, I need at least a new banner, maybe more. It could be all digital art, or perhaps more traditional art scanned alongside a digital title. I'm open.

There's no budget to pay anyone from, I'm afraid, but I'd be happy to give a credit (and link, if appropriate) on the site's sidebar.

The blog is called Ho Kai Paulos, which comes from Acts 13:9 and means "also called Paul". The content is aimed at adult catechesis, so St. Paul, teaching, and reversion are all potential thematic elements. I'm also a member of the Militia Immaculuata, so Kolbe is close to me for multiple reasons. I'm not necessarily designing the whole site on the color scheme, but his icon will be on the sidebar as well:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TAaNTdu6q8Y/TLTXlnY1LDI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/w0XcQkrPuUg/S215/Maxiconbig.gif.png

If anyone has an interested student, please let me know.
Thanks,
Joe
Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 am View user's profile Send private message
BriaBhorzee

Post Reply with quote
Would you mind a recent Kolbe graduate doing it? Because this sounds like it would be right up my alley Smile

So, I'd be willing to do it if you'd like.
Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JoeW

Post Reply with quote
Of course!

I'll be emailing you, Bria - thanks!

Joe
Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:05 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Parent Interaction All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: