RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Engineering scholarships

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Kolbe Academy Student Achievements View previous topic
View next topic

Engineering scholarships
BriaBhorzee

Post Engineering scholarships Reply with quote
As a recent Kolbe grad I just returned from a five-week summer program for engineering students at the University of Connecticut. I received a partial fellowship to attend the program and for five weeks I took classes in Physics, Calculus, Chemistry, and Computer Programming (MatLab). The whole time I was there everyone, students and professors alike, commented on well prepared academically I was for college and I have Kolbe to thank for that!

By the end of the program I also received a renewable scholarship from Pratt & Whitney, an aircraft company, that will stay with me as long as I remain a student at the School of Engineering at Uconn and maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher. They also have an internship opportunity for me in the future!

I can't thank Kolbe enough for the opportunities I have gotten through my wonderful education, thank you!! Very Happy

-Brianna (Bria/Bri) Boyce
Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Megan Lengyel

Location: Alpharetta, GA; formerly, Napa, CA; originally St. Louis, MO

Post Reply with quote
Bria-
We are proud of you!

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CleoQc

Post Reply with quote
Congratulations!!!!
Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Everett Buyarski

Post Reply with quote
Congratulations from all of us at Kolbe, and thanks for sharing! We love to hear about the success of our students.
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:17 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Kolbe Academy Student Achievements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: