RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Modifying/Supplementing Harcourt for 3rd grader

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Learning Disabilities View previous topic
View next topic

Modifying/Supplementing Harcourt for 3rd grader
justmeandmybrood

Post Modifying/Supplementing Harcourt for 3rd grader Reply with quote
Hello, everyone! This is our first year using Kolbe and our first year with Harcourt (for 1st we used R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey and for 2nd we used Apologia Zoology 2). I am ordering the workbook from the bookstore to have a little something extra for our daughter, who is working through memory issues, significant ADHD, fine motor delays, mild dyslexia, etc. However, I am wondering if anyone has found other engaging and perhaps fun supplements as well?

Some lessons lend themselves nicely to art projects, Magic School Bus episodes, Brain Pop videos, etc. but some are a bit drier, and we are experiencing quite the challenge with her memory issues in getting information to click as we would like. I plan on making some word searches and crossword puzzles for vocabulary words but am interesting in hearing any additional ideas to engage our kiddos in a multisensory way.

Thank you!
Tina
Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Learning Disabilities All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: