RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Moving out of the state

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » General Inquiries View previous topic
View next topic

Moving out of the state
Alejandra

Post Moving out of the state Reply with quote
Hello, I am new in the Forum, but I have been with Kolbe for about 7 years. I am concerned with the following, and I'd appreciate you can help me out here. We are moving from MO to GA within the next few weeks; we are planning to be there at the end of November, which means many days without doing school (in addition to some health issues we are dealing with). My son is in 9th grade, and we were planning to send his samples, as required, every semester. Can we send PLEASE these at the end of his school year? I 'd really appreciate this since his first semester will take longer than 18 weeks with the move and all. He is a very industrious young boy!, and he is very worry about this as myself Sad Thanks!
Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Megan Lengyel

Location: Alpharetta, GA; formerly, Napa, CA; originally St. Louis, MO

Post Reply with quote
That isn't a problem at all. Many of our families do not report to us until the end of their school year. The caveat being that we can't catch anything gone awry. But, sounds like you are veteran Kolbe family, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I am an original MO girl and now a GA girl. Love the south! I am sure you will love it as well.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:00 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Alejandra

Post Reply with quote
Thank You Megan!!
Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:47 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » General Inquiries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: