RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
classical comp and ? Vocab/spelling 6th grade?

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Grade School View previous topic
View next topic

classical comp and ? Vocab/spelling 6th grade?
jenneva

Post classical comp and ? Vocab/spelling 6th grade? Reply with quote
Hi, I have Kolbe materials from several times in years past of homeschooling part time.

I will be enrolling a 6 th grader and fourth and kinder. When using Classical Composition, what spelling or vocabulary do I use for 6th grade? Is it CNR? Do I need the sadlier vocab as well? Do the lesson plans for the classical composition only include theFable stage? Do I need to special request the others up front or as needed when she completes and demonstrates understanding of the technique for the Fable stage?

Which science would be best to use keeping in mind my three younger children will be using the same science down the line? We love science so my concern is more on the age of the textbook/ materials and whether there will be a change next year for fifth.

In fourth
Is the science unchanged from several years ago? I had enrolled my daughter but she ended up at a private school and I still have her materials to use with my son. (I love your program so much I refused to part with it hoping to use it again!)

I hope I am not too scattered brained. Being on the East coast with an infant is keeping me from making a call right now and I figured I could get started and then talk after registration.
Thanks in advance!
Jenn
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Grade School All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: