RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Prayers for our homeschooling

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Prayer Intentions View previous topic
View next topic

Prayers for our homeschooling
mamacrow

Post Prayers for our homeschooling Reply with quote
This year has been difficult for me to keep on task. I'm behind in all things school.

I see my grading and report card piles that desperately need my attention and I just can't bring myself to work on them. I know I'll get it done, but just not right now.

My DD is not the same kind of student as my boys. And this year has been difficult to find traction for our schoolwork. And all of this has been impacted because she was semi-recently diagnosed with ADD inattentive...so we're figuring out all of that too.

Please pray for us. Thank you.
Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
maricar

Post Will keep you in our prayers Reply with quote
Hello mamacrow,
We will keep you and your family in our prayers. You are not alone in your struggles. We are behind, too, at least in our schedule... My stress level is up, but I try to calm myself down through prayers. I try to think that we will eventually catch up, even if that ends up in a year-round schooling, I guess that'll be fine. We are homeschooling anyway. We have our own schedules, our own priorities, and our own goals... The important thing is that we're there for our children -- help them as much as we can and nurture in them the love for learning. What will matter in the end is our relationship with them. So, let's keep the faith and invoke Our Lady of Good Counsel to guide us in our day-to-day living. Take care and God bless!

To Jesus through Mary,
maricar
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
sharonh

Post Reply with quote
I said a prayer for both of you.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 am View user's profile Send private message
mamacrow

Post Reply with quote
Thank you both! I truly appreciate your prayers!
Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
maricar

Post Reply with quote
Thank you for your prayers, too, Sharon. I also appreciate it. Smile
Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
drmommy

Post Reply with quote
I will pray for you too. This year has been tough for us, as we now have my bedridden 6 foot 2 in Dad to take care of (ALL his needs ) It's been tough. Daily Mass has helped me tremendously. It's been tough, but God is good and WILL give you the grace needed.

I am behind on paperwork too. Nothing new here. Smile

Bridget
Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:29 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Prayer Intentions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: