RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
7th grade religion paper 4th Q

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Grade School View previous topic
View next topic

7th grade religion paper 4th Q
Catholicmommy

Post 7th grade religion paper 4th Q Reply with quote
Hi there,

I am planning our upcoming year, and I can't seem to find the suggested paper topic for the 4th quarter for grade seven. The first 3 quarters had suggested topics but there isn't one written anywhere for the 4th quarter. As well, if we are using Classical Composition instead of the Sadlier program, are there any good resources you would suggest for guiding my daughter in how to write the paper?

thank you!
Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catholicmommy

Post Reply with quote
It would also be incredibly helpful if Kolbe would provide a rubric for marking the paper. I have no experience in teaching report writing or marking reports, so I would love the hand-holding. I know EES would be great for this, but I want to learn how to do it myself so I can grow as a teacher. Thanks!!
Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Marita Vargas

Post Reply with quote
No paper topic is assigned for the 4th quarter. Call Diane Muth at (707) 255-6499, Ext. 5 for ideas. Essentially, for a report you want the student to learn how to condense background information (condensing is learned in ClassComp), pull out any information that may touch on a contemporary issue or controversy, and summarize his or her findings (basically, state why it is important and to whom). Kolbe has a number of grade rubrics available. Email advisors and we'll attach a couple.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Grade School All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: