RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Figuring Quarter End Dates

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » General Inquiries View previous topic
View next topic

Figuring Quarter End Dates
magdelaine

Post Figuring Quarter End Dates Reply with quote
Can you tell me how Kolbe figures quarterly schedules? We are planning on registering our boys in the homeschool as soon as we have a certain financial matter behind us. I have a start date in mind and I've made up a calendar with 4 45 day school quarters but I'd like to know if Kolbe's quarters are done in the same way.
Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Megan Lengyel

Location: Alpharetta, GA; formerly, Napa, CA; originally St. Louis, MO

Post Reply with quote
Our lesson plans outline a 36 week schedule. Generally, the first quarter includes 7 weeks of instructions, 1 week for review, and 1 for quarterly exams (in the grade school). Each week has 4-5 days planned out, although most are 4 days to allow for catch up on the fifth day. The exception to this is math and occasionally grammar, where daily drill is emphasized. And, a few lesson plans have assignments in the review weeks for classes like math and science.

I hope this helps!

Megan

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:13 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
magdelaine

Post Reply with quote
It does, thank you!
Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:48 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » General Inquiries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: